My Map Locations
- Gene Fausey on Picture of the Day: Kayaking Australia’s Murray River
- Dobbs on On Walkabout In: Werribee Gorge State Park – Part 2
- Gail Fooks on On Walkabout In: Werribee Gorge State Park – Part 2
- e c on On Walkabout At: Hanging Rock, Victoria
- Maureen from PghPA on How Big Is Australia Compared to the United States?
You can read and view more pictures of this outstanding memorial and museum here.
Quite possibly if there is one thing you must see in the capitol of Canberra it is the Australian War Memorial. It is a spectacular museum that can be seen from just about anywhere in Canberra and in direct view …