My Map Locations
- Gene Fausey on Picture of the Day: Kayaking Australia’s Murray River
- Dobbs on On Walkabout In: Werribee Gorge State Park – Part 2
- Gail Fooks on On Walkabout In: Werribee Gorge State Park – Part 2
- e c on On Walkabout At: Hanging Rock, Victoria
- Maureen from PghPA on How Big Is Australia Compared to the United States?
Here is a route that is on my list of 4 wheel drive adventures I want to complete before I die: AUSTRALIA’S ICONIC CANNING STOCK Route, created in 1906, runs for 1800 km through WA from the Kimberley to Wiluna …
Via AG Outdoor.
A gallery of Western Australia bushfire photos can be seen over at Reuters.
It is great see that the beautiful forests of southwest Australia getting the protection and recognition they deserve: Climb to the pinnacle of one of Western Australia’s newest national parks, and you can soak up a 360-degree view over large …
This is something that comes as a bit of a surprise considering how laid back Australians tend to be when things like this happen: POLICE have been called to Perth’s domestic airport to calm outraged passengers stranded overnight after their …
Here is a place I have always wanted to go to in Australia, but never got the chance to is Ningaloo Reef. However, a lucky writer for Australian Geographic did get a chance to visit the reef and has only …
Via Australian Geographic