My Map Locations
- gift cards on US Forest Service Looking To Close Access To Colorado Springs’ Popular Bear Creek and Jones Park Trails
- e c on On Walkabout At: Hanging Rock, Victoria
- Maureen from PghPA on How Big Is Australia Compared to the United States?
- Kathy Miner Peterson on On Walkabout At: The Franklin Mountains B-36 Crash Site
- David Pankey on On Walkabout At: The Franklin Mountains B-36 Crash Site
Basic Information Name: Taronga Zoo Where: Sydney, Australia Price: $44 for adults, $22 for children (more ticket info here) More Info: Taronga Zoo website Narrative Whenever I travel somewhere I always like to stop and visit local zoos. So I …
Fortunately these spiders that are fleeing flood waters in Australia are not harmful to humans and are actually eating a lot of the mosquitoes caused by the rising water levels. You can read more about this unique phenomenon at this link.
The Australian high country was my favorite part of Australia and these huts were always a welcome sight when hiking around. Check out this article for more information about these huts.
I took this picture during a sailing trip around Sydney Harbor. Sydney is without a doubt one of the world’s most beautiful harbor cities.
This beautiful picture from the remote Lord Howe Island comes via Australian Geographic. This is definitely an island I want to go and check out one day.
The hauntingly beautiful Great Walls of China at Mungo National Park, New South Wales.
Via National Geographic.
I wonder who will be first to blame this unusual dust storm on global warming?: SYDNEYSIDERS have woken to a massive dust storm that blanketed the city in thick red dust, leaving Sydney airport in chaos, ferry services suspended and …
Here is a place in Australia that I absolutely want to go to one day: Once upon a time, travelling responsibly meant taking only photographs and leaving only footprints. Now it’s about the size of those footprints, and one of …